Marflow Hydronics’ energy valves have numerous great features and benefits:
- They’re suitable for variable or constant flow control at a terminal, in zones or in a chilled beam in ceilings
- The valves are suitable for installation in a variety of orientations, (providing the flow direction arrow is observed), whilst capital savings can also be made on-site as straight lengths of pipe up and downstream of the valve, required with traditional balancing products, is eliminated
- The valve will control flow to a desired flow set point, irrespective of system pressure conditions, when in either an analogue or digital flow control mode
- Detailed installation and commissioning instructions and technical assistance are available from our service and support team, which consists of highly skilled sales engineers who have a wealth of experience in design, installation and commissioning of water distribution systems
- The unit is supplied factory configured to start-up in the commissioning mode (CX-mode), which will allow the system to be flushed without a control signal being applied
- As the valve monitors and measures precise information on energy flows at all levels within the system, then the primary pumps can be controlled to ensure that only the correct volume of water is delivered and distributed to each floor when required
For more information on Energy Valves from Marflow Hydronics, please contact us.